We care about the details.
We're glad you're here and thank you for your interest in our work.
Please feel free to look around and view examples of our work. A picture is worth a thousand words and we like to let our work speak for itself.
As our name implies, we focus on firearms which were manufactured from the late 1800's through the 1940's. We will work on modern firearms as well and welcome inquiries. Below is a list of services we commonly perform:
You can rest assured that we will tend to your project as if it were our own. We will spare no effort to make each job the very best it can be, correct for the era and done to the client's satisfaction.
‣ Factory Duplication Stockmaking
We have one goal - to provide you the level of quality and attention to detail that many have thought lost in today's world. Countless hours spent studying time-honored gunmaking techniques have given us the ability to recreate the feel, texture and beauty of the great classic firearms you love and appreciate.
‣ Custom Stockmaking
‣ Mechanical repair - including fabrication of parts
‣ Metal refinishing - preparation through final finish
‣ Period correct stock refinishing
‣ Stock repair - cracks, breaks, chip outs
‣ Miller Single Trigger installation & service
‣ Complete Firearm Restoration
‣ Hand checkering - factory duplication and custom